1. Vol. 1 – 7 of Tintin 3-in-1 comics. Easily found at Popular bookstores. You know it when you see it.
2. Ipod suitable earphones. Colour: preferably blue, silver or white.
3. Muji’s slim and clear paper perforater a.k.a paper punch, the type that can be kept in a ring file.
4. Those lovely Tintin wall tiles (decorations). Last seen at Chinatown in a street stall.
5. PSP slim Garskin black-and-white floral design. Last seen at Sony shops.
6. Kimidolls products. Cute Japanese kimono-clad wooden dolls. Last seen at Precious Moments (??? or is it Precious Thoughts??? Precious Thots??? aiya! you get the idea where) shops.
7. Forever Friends mousepad with attached wrist rest. The green one looks nicer than the yellow. The blue one seems too weird for me to own.
8. Japanese wines. Preferably light in taste. Choya wines are most welcomed.
P.S: Please inform me by leaving a Comment if you intend to get any of the above so that there will not be doubles of the same item given. “Waste not, want not.”
P.P.S: Please check back once a while just in case I change my mind about something or I update it.
Thanks and really looking forward to seeing you on the 1st. 😀