OK. I have less than ten minutes to say what I want to say of this year 2009 before it passes by and becomes ‘last year’.
What have I achieved this 2009, or rather, my highlights of this year…
– I became an official member of the edu Force in July.
– My first posting was in June (not able to get out of this till one and half years later).
– My first form class (little bunch of rascals they were).
– My first overseas school trip (yes, my own school life was rather pathetic) and finally, the major highlight,
– Passing my (confounded) driving test on the fourth try (sad but true) and I am now happy zipping around in my Dad’s little car, and of course, with him in the passenger’s seat. :p
Not so major highlights this year…
– I did a few trips out of Singapore but not anywhere further than Malaysia. Sad. Must definitely travel out next year.
– Full time music teacher in school. I was teaching 95% music and 5% relief.
– Fourth year blogging.
Nothing else to add. That more or less sums up my year.